Sunday, January 2, 2011

THE PARTY!!!

I have wanted to have a 1920's style party for years.... and what better excuse than my Birthday....

I could not have had a better time - everyone made such a huge huge effort with their outfits and we had a ridiculous amount of fun!  The champagne and martinis flowed all night long, the gramophone rocked out everything from 1920's Charleston to Take That (well ok the ipod behind the gramophone rocked it out but the gramophone looked really good!!).  Everyone chatted and laughed and some even played cricket!

Biggest of thank you's to everyone who came and my Birthday a best ever!  I had a lovely lovely lovely  time!


Jen, Charlie, Vikki, Hazel and I




Nicky, Christina and Jo





















Brilliant brilliant brilliant time....

Special thanks have to go to Hazel, Charlie, Jen and Ailsa for all the help in making it such a great party and Terry and Dan for their DJ'ing and champagne pouring skills!  Love you all tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment