Friday, February 10, 2012

Work!

Sometimes you have a week at work that makes you think WOW!

Last week I knew was going to be a training disaster... but I hoped it would be a great work week!  We had our Innovation Review with work - a 3 day review that I organise and host and that the Gillette President, several VPs and General Managers all attend along with just a few (30!) hangers on!

It was full on, stressful but REALLY good and I had a moment on Tuesday night after hosting a dinner for 10 of us that included Patrice (the president) and the VP's and a few others that I just went WOW!! If you had told me 12 years ago when I joined that I would be having that meal I would have laughed you out of town.... but there I was and the best thing was that it was a fun evening!

So that was a wow work... next week needs to be a wow training week!

No comments:

Post a Comment