Monthly massages ROCK!! I have yes have to have them.... :) lush!!!!
Running at 6am means people look at you really strangely!! It literally had me laughing out loud the looks on people's faces when they saw me out running... have to say though it was a fab run - quiet, peaceful and a perfect head sort out before work!
Turbo sessions are fun... yes Sophie I now get it... sitting on my bike in my living room listening to Chrissie Wellington tell me to ride faster, train harder and go through the pain because it makes you stronger and thats what you need to be!! Just need to remember to turn off the heating otherwise lounge becomes a sauna!!
Zone 2 heart rate is a nice pace to run out... I felt like I could run for hours...
I need steak on a regular basis... ever since Geneva I have loved steak and when exercising I get to a point of needing it... so dinner with Claire was lovely and the steak was delicious!! And then it was followed up by a desert that was had sherbert in it and it went whizz pop bang in your mouth and had Claire and I giggling like we were 5 year olds!!
Sometimes work goes nuts and you just have to go with it.... so this week w/c 23rd Jan I have skipped 3 sessions... a run, a swim and a bike :( not great, certainly not ideal... but at least its January not June... i think!! And I did kind of think this might happen given that its FEI review with the Gods in 8 days time!!
Biking in The New Forest is lush.... going home home, biking with Terry, stopping at Hannah and Dan's for a bacon sandwich and then chilling with Mum and Dad for the afternoon and eating yummy food was lovely and just what was needed after last week and feeling very stressed!!
Lets see what the next two weeks bring.... hopfully less work and more training!!
No comments:
Post a Comment