Find out your ex husband got married to the woman he left you for....!!
I'm working through the emotions of this.... they are changing from well I'm glad he left me for a good reason.... to why am I still single... have I moved on... when's my turn to fall in love!
There have been tears of anger / frustration and sadness... and thank goodness there was a spinning session this morning that got a lot of that out of my system.... Im exhausted from thinking about it and go through the what if scenarios....
But bottom line....I know this much to be true.... I am happy and I am alot happier than I would be if I was still married to Dave! I have lived an incredibly blessed life since he left - I have such incredible friends and family and my life is filled on a daily basis with lots of love and laughter... Do I wish I had a gorgeous husband and kids waiting at home for me vs an empty house tonight... yes I do... I trust that one day that will happen.... fingers and toes are all crossed!!
I promised this would be an honest account... thank you for being there! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment