I know its the first day of 2012 and I am only now going to write about 2011... Oooops I wasnt very good at blogging was I!! But this year I am going to blog again..... Why?? Well I have signed up to do this thing called an Ironman and I just think I may need to have a way of expressing what is going on!
But first... a recap!!!
January was dark..... wow did I struggle to get my head straight..... It wasn't helped by the fact that I couldn't run but even so it was not my finest hour... Having spent so many years doing something BIG this year seemed like it was going to be quite dull!! HOW wrong was I!!!! So January was spent reflecting, baking (!) and generally being quite low!
February.... I could run!! Hooray!!! Gosh how I missed it.... Marathon training commenced..... I was given the gift of a place in the London Marathon from a colleague -
March..... marathon training.....
more to come on the rest of the year!!
April - London Marathon, Cooking with Mum and First ever trip to The Lake District oh and making an offer on a house!!
May - Baking with the Em & Liv, Hazel, Westonbirt Tri
June - Croyde, Windsor Tri, Ascot, Wakeboarding
July - 13 Rectory Close, Chichester Tri, Polo
August - Slovenia, Rugby, Housewarming
September - Hosewarming, Provence
October - The wheels come off! Curtain Making
November - Morocco, Lille and turning 37
December - socialising, skiing and Christmas
Even just by writing the highlights without mentioning all the chats and laughs over lunches and dinners you can tell it was a great year... sometimes you just have to trust!! Thank you to all who made this year so great and my home so homey!!
Word for the year.... SETTLED!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment