Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Highlights from August

August was busy and fun too!!

Razorlight at Sandown with my bro!



Sally was going off to Africa for a month so I had a farewell braii

Kerrin cooked... much to the annoyance of the South African at the party - Pete!

Sarah chilled in my lovely chairs!


We all laughed a lot!


The next week I got to take some very special people to Legoland which is about 5 minutes from my house!  Then they all came back to stay at my Barbie house!!






Ailsa and I decided to do a swim race! We went to Princes club in Staines... it was really good and I managed to do 1500m in 26.30 minutes!! I was very pleased with that!

Then Charlie and I went to Ascot! Didn't win any money - not surprising really given that we didn't bet much!  But we had fun and we got to see Belinda Carlisle and Boy George at the 80's after race party!


Soooo I decided to enter a triathlon!  I went to Brighton so I could do a sea swim in preparation for Barcelona in October and also so that I wouldn;t know anyone and be highly embarassed when I did something silly like fall over or come last!

It turned out to be a very entertaining day... Terry and Vikki came to watch... and I came 3rd!!! And 1st in my age group!!













I got a trophy and a medal!!!

The weekend after it was off to Nottingham for The Team Triathlon... in the rain.... POURING rain!! And we were camping.... I did wonder why I was doing this and why I thought this was fun!!!!  But it was a good weekend away and we did laugh alot!! But my bed on the Sunday night was lovely!

Only downer was that I was only there one night before going to Poland and then off to Croatia....

No comments:

Post a Comment