Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm back!!

Its been a while - 6 months actually since I updated www.jo-in-boston.blogspot.com.  That era of my life was over... how can you still write a blog about Boston when you now live in the UK?!?  But I have missed writing my blog!  Life is no less fun or adventurous now that I live in the UK - if anything its more of both of those and its filled with precious memories that I don't want to lose so I have decided to blog again!!  Oh and yes Dad.. you are right - writing a blog is cathartic!!

Who knows what the future will hold and what adventures are to come but same rules as last time... I promise to share the highs and lows on here!!

More to come later - I'm off to do a practice sea swim now... yep I know its raining and cold and the water temperature is 12degrees..... I'm silly but hey LIFE IS FOR LIVING!!! Lets Go!!!

2 comments:

  1. am excited to see you are doing this again! can't wait until my visit is in here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are doing a blog again. Great to see the photos whenever we want! love Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete